發音:用"a sign"造句"a sign"怎麼讀
- Buds on the trees are a sign of spring .
- It was a sign of the times, he thought .
- There was n't a sign of life in the place .
- I have here a signed statement .
- The rising level of crime is a sign of the times .
- To hit a weaker person is a sign of cruelty .
- A strong square jaw is a sign of firm character .
- Do not take our restraint for a sign of weakness .
- Dick and joe answered by a sign .
- Horn made him a sign to come onto the verandah .
ebstein sign 中文, tramline sign 中文, rising sign 中文, sign on 中文, contralateral sign 中文, public signs 中文, negative signs 中文, sign converter 中文, lloyd sign 中文, a sight of sore eges 中文, a sightless species of bat 中文, a sightseeing in the city 中文, a sightseeing safari 中文, a sightseeing trip 中文, a sign of extreme heat 中文, a sign of giving birth to a baby boy 中文, a sign of impurity in party spirit 中文, a sign of weakness 中文,