讀音:用"a square"造句"a square"怎麼讀
- He saw that he was now in a square courtyard .
- I am basically a bit of a square .
- If you are square with him he will give you a square deal .
- He looks as though he has not had a square meal for months .
- He thought i was a square when i said i loved the truth .
- She was a plain girl with a square face and blunt features .
- Prove that if n is not a square then it has an even number of divisors .
- A squared rectangle is a rectangle dissected into at least two squares .
- The constituent squares in a squared rectangle have commensurable sides .
- The vehicle had a square black tilt which nodded with the notion of the wheels .
square array 中文, divided square 中文, steel square 中文, may square 中文, dukla square 中文, roxy square 中文, squaring stage 中文, lattice square 中文, merdeka square 中文, a spurious tripod rivals a reality 中文, a spy 中文, a spy from france 中文, a spy girl 中文, a squall of wind 中文, a square face 中文, a square meal 中文, a square of glass cubic 中文, a square peg in a round hole 中文,