發音:用"a syndrome"造句"a syndrome"怎麼讀
- Rabies is characterized by a syndrome of excitation, depression, paralysis, coma and death .
- A syndrome is simply a cluster with no implications regarding etiology
- Around 0 . 5 percent of all young children have a syndrome belonging to the " autistic spectrum "
大約0 . 5 %的幼童會患有自閉癥譜中的一種綜合征。
- The combination of factors , symptoms , or signs of a disease or disorder that forms a syndrome
- In addition , the cluster of risk factors that make up the syndrome fits the dictionary definition of a syndrome
- " we would not say this was a syndrome , " he said . " exercise has large health benefits as long as it is done in moderation .
“我們不會說這是一種綜合癥”該發言人稱, “運動,只要適度,對身體健康是大有好處的。 ”
- Congestive heart failure is a syndrome that is usually initiated by a reduction in pump function of the heart , i . e . a decrease in cardiac output
- Aids is a syndrome whereby victims lose immunity to common germs and suffer from severe episodes of infections and or extensive tumours and may eventually die
- By deficiency syndrome is meant a syndrome caused by inadequate of vital qi , or a pathological reaction with the deficiency of vital qi as the dominant factor of the contradiction
- Hollywood actress sharon stone is already a film legend but now she is about to make her debut in the pages of medical journals as there are plans to name a syndrome after her
- 更多例句： 1 2