發音:用"a ticket"造句"a ticket"怎麼讀
- He got a ticket for speeding .
- Anyone without a ticket can ask her for one .
- He promised me a ticket .
- Can you find a ticket ?
- I am not going . to begin with i have not a ticket , and secondly i do not like the play .
- I was waiting to buy a ticket , but only one ticket was left , and another man beat me to it .
- A police patrolman of the local force handed him a ticket with a summons to traffic court .
- The train stopped unaccountably; shortly afterward a ticket inspector began; the inspector's face was vaguely familiar .
- My brother went through a red light and got a ticket
- If we had a ticket , i could check the computer
expensive ticket 中文, through ticket 中文, homeward ticket 中文, walking ticket 中文, vip ticket 中文, receipt ticket 中文, half ticket 中文, ticket broker 中文, groutour tickets 中文, a thunder shower is coming up 中文, a thundering, velvet hand 中文, a thunderous voyage 中文, a ti ereabhereditate 中文, a tiantai term for the 中文, a ticket available 中文, a ticket for shanghai 中文, a ticket for sun cityplease 中文, a ticket for the show 中文,