發音:用"a weapon"造句"a weapon"怎麼讀
- She would help him get hold of a weapon .
- It is an armour and a weapon .
- You would better carry a weapon .
- Oh, i am very glad that your father had the good fortune to obtain a weapon .
- But what can a man do against them in the dark without a weapon ?
- However, the actual weight of uranium or plutonium in such a weapon is greater than this amount .
- For a moment i considered it absurd that i should need such a weapon to gain admittance into my own residence .
- Similarly for a weapon of lower energy, the effective distance is less, but so also is the rate of ascent of the cloud .
- A weapon that would make the world a desolate place
- You have a likely suspect and a weapon , too , no
deadly weapons 中文, conventional weapons 中文, germ weapon 中文, hydrogen weapon 中文, weapon polearms 中文, ageing weapons 中文, weapons inspections 中文, quick weapon 中文, aerospace weapon 中文, a wealth of 中文, a wealthy and influential family 中文, a wealthy but mean person 中文, a wealthy family 中文, a wealthy man 中文, a weapon of little avail 中文, a weary echo 中文, a weary face 中文, a weary warrior 中文,