音標：[ əb'sɔ:pʃən ] 發音:用"absorption"造句"absorption"怎麼讀"absorption"的同義詞"absorption" meaning
- Chemical absorption is seldom reversible .
- Attenuation of light is in the form of absorption .
- Interference by support absorption is a problem .
- He painted the lid of the piano with absorption .
- The absorption isotherms are equilibrium equations .
- The mohammedans stoutly resisted chinese absorption .
- The aging phenomenon coincided with oxygen absorption .
- The presence of oxides will result in infrared absorption .
- The net result is an absorption of heat from the cold reservoir .
- The absorption coefficient is often strongly wavelength-dependent .
- the mental state of being preoccupied by something
同義詞：preoccupation, preoccupancy, engrossment,
- complete attention; intense mental effort
同義詞：concentration, engrossment, immersion,
- (chemistry) a process in which one substance permeates another; a fluid permeates or is dissolved by a liquid or solid
- (physics) the process in which incident radiated energy is retained without reflection or transmission on passing through a medium; "the absorption of photons by atoms or molecules"
- the process of absorbing nutrients into the body after digestion
- the social process of absorbing one cultural group into harmony with another
- absorptionとは意味：absorption n. 吸収(作用); 併合; 夢中, 沒頭.【動詞＋】◆Cellulose can block zinc absorption. セルロースは亜鉛の吸収を妨げることがある◆enhance absorption 吸収を高める◆It has gas-filled cells to improve shock absorption. それは緩衝効果を高めるためガス封入式の隔室をもっ...