音標：[ 'æsid ] 發音:
用"acid"造句"acid" in a sentence"acid"怎麼讀"acid"的同義詞
- Acids used in pickling can include sulfuric .
- In this respect it resembles picric acid .
- Acid had pitted the surface of the silver .
- Zinc displaces the hydrogen of dilute acids .
- The spent acid is passed on to be denitrated .
- It is a short cut to use the free acid .
- She uttered the phrase with acid sarcasm .
- The acid has burnt a hole in my jacket .
- The nonessential amino acids were markedly reduced .
- Nitric acid forms hydrates with water .
- street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
同義詞：back breaker, battery-acid, dose, dot, Elvis, loony toons, Lucy in the sky with diamonds, pane, superman, window pane, Zen,
- any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- having the characteristics of an acid; "an acid reaction"
- harsh or corrosive in tone; "an acerbic tone piercing otherwise flowery prose"; "a barrage of acid comments"; "her acrid remarks make her many enemies"; "bitter words"; "blistering criticism"; "caustic jokes about political assassination, talk-show hosts and medical ethics"; "a sulfurous denunciation"; "a vitriolic critique"
同義詞：acerb, acerbic, acrid, bitter, blistering, caustic, sulfurous, sulphurous, virulent, vitriolic,
- being sour to the taste
同義詞：acidic, acidulent, acidulous,