音標：[ æk'tiviti ] 發音:
- All this activity did bring its reward .
- This illegal activity was once commonplace .
- Love is the only reasonable activity of man .
- Patterns of activity differ between species .
- There had been little activity on the street .
- He partook in the activities of the school .
- Some review of its activities is required .
- The business is a cover for unlawful activity .
- Do n't restrict her proper activities .
- Completing an activity or journey
- any specific behavior; "they avoided all recreational activity"
- the trait of being active; moving or acting rapidly and energetically; "the level of activity declines with age"
- an organic process that takes place in the body; "respiratory activity"
同義詞：bodily process, body process, bodily function,
- a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings); "the action of natural forces"; "volcanic activity"
同義詞：natural process, natural action, action,
- the state of being active; "his sphere of activity"; "he is out of action"
- (chemistry) the capacity of a substance to take part in a chemical reaction; "catalytic activity"
- activityとは意味：activity n. 活動, 行動, 働き; 活発な行動; 事業, 仕事; 活力; (市場の)活況; 活性.【動詞＋】◆This depresses hormonal activity. これでホルモンの働きが弱まる◆ban (an) activity 活動を禁止する◆break off (an) activity 活動を中斷する The guerrillas have agreed to br...