音標：[ ə'kju:t ] 發音:用"acute"造句"acute"怎麼讀"acute"的同義詞"acute" meaning
- The rhino's most acute sense is smell .
- The contradictions are becoming increasingly acute ...
- My sense of isolation became doubly acute .
- A bad tooth can cause acute pain .
- Their senses are miraculously acute .
- The man must have had diabolically acute hearing .
- The russo-finnish war made the problem of norway acute .
- The acute perforation has developed .
- The political refugees are more acute problem now .
- His enthusiasm was sincere and his criticism acute .
- having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course; "acute appendicitis"; "the acute phase of the illness"; "acute patients"
- of an angle; less than 90 degrees
- of critical importance and consequence; "an acute (or critical) lack of research funds"
- extremely sharp or intense; "acute pain"; "felt acute annoyance"; "intense itching and burning"
- having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions; "an acute observer of politics and politicians"; "incisive comments"; "icy knifelike reasoning"; "as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang"; "penetrating insight"; "frequent penetrative observations"
同義詞：discriminating, incisive, keen, knifelike, penetrating, penetrative, piercing, sharp,
- ending in a sharp point
同義詞：acuate, sharp, needlelike,
- a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
同義詞：acute accent, ague,
- acuteとは意味：acute adj. 鋭い.【副詞】◆have keenly acute hearing 明敏な鋭い聴覚をもつ◆make a remarkably acute observation about… …について驚くほど鋭い所見を述べる.【＋前置詞】◆He was very acute in his criticisms of the book. その本を鋭く批評した◆It was very acut...