音標：[ ə'dæptiv ] 發音:用"adaptive"造句"adaptive"怎麼讀"adaptive"的同義詞"adaptive" meaning
- Adaptive strategies may often evolve, such as the biochemical polymorphisms of blood and serum groups .
- It has become clear that the distinction between adaptation and adaptive strategies is more or less a question of expediency .
- Perhaps a key adaptive advantage of the angiosperm is their ability to construct wood with much less expenditure of energy per unit weight .
- So the recent introduction of the microcomputer has provided a further impetus towards the possibility of on-line optimisation, or true adaptive control, within the missile itself .
- Rehabilitation and adaptive reuse of historic structures
- Adaptive beamforming for the multiuser stbc system
- Reseach of the adaptive active noise control algorithm
- Realization of chaos synchronization in adaptive control
- Image matching based on adaptive genetic algorithm
- Preliminary research on capillary self - adaptive irrigation
- having a capacity for adaptation; "the adaptive coloring of a chameleon"