音標：[ ə'diʃənl ] 讀音:用"additional"造句"additional"怎麼讀
- In this way i acquired two additional names .
- We had acquired the additional seven mu .
- They turned on two additional main coolant pumps .
- Recently they have received additional consideration .
- We asked the banks for an additional $600 million .
- These additional ions are called interstitial ions .
- Additional concentric prestressing was required in the pier .
- In several cases, additional sedation may be necessary .
- Certain plants play an additional role in weathering .
- Then all additional spare time is so many bonuses .
- further or added; "called for additional troops"; "need extra help"; "an extra pair of shoes"