音標：[ ə'dʒɔin ] 發音:用"adjoin"造句"adjoin"怎麼讀"adjoin"的同義詞"adjoin" meaning
- Dodo walked out from the adjoining room .
- A brook ran through the adjoining woods .
- Adjoin two new vertices x and y to n .
- The flames caught the adjoining house .
- The field adjoins to the highway .
- Canada adjoins the united states .
- A small breakfast-room adjoined the drawing-room .
- The great temple of confucius immediately adjoins the palace .
- The hospital adjoins the park .
- In the east , our country adjoins korea and is close to japan .
- attach or add; "I adjoin a copy of your my lawyer''s letter"
- be in direct physical contact with; make contact; "The two buildings touch"; "Their hands touched"; "The wire must not contact the metal cover"; "The surfaces contact at this point"
同義詞：touch, meet, contact,
- lie adjacent to another or share a boundary; "Canada adjoins the U.S."; "England marches with Scotland"
同義詞：border, edge, abut, march, butt, butt against, butt on,