發音:用"advance on"造句"advance on"怎麼讀
- Any advance on lily's side might have been perilous .
- The dusk advanced on him steadily, rapidly, gathering in behind and before .
- The emperor was already descended from the tower, and advancing on horseback towards me .
- He deeply resented not having been briefed in advance on my secret trip to china .
- Charles was all for advancing on london, but practically all his followers were against it .
- Charles, as a matter of fact, was all for advancing on london, but practically all his followers were against it .
- ` any advance on 20 ? ' called the auctioneer
拍賣人喊道: ' 20英鎊,還有增加的嗎? '
- Recent advances on chemoprevention studies of liver cancer
- And he gave me a $ 500 advance on my record
- We expect payment in advance on first orders