音標：[ əd'vɑ:ns ] 發音:
過去式:advanced 完成式:advanced 名詞複數:advances 進行式:advancing
- Let us join hands and advance together .
- All bookings will be made 3 days in advance .
- They machine-gunned the advancing troops .
- The troops fanned out as they advanced .
- Can i sign up for this course in advance ?
- People have already bought tickets in advance .
- Joints stiffen with advancing years .
- This is the basic factor of the advance in price .
- We are pleased with our purchases in advance .
- The enemy fell back as our troops advanced .
- situated ahead or going before; "an advance party"; "at that time the most advanced outpost was still east of the Rockies"
同義詞：advanced, in advance,
- being ahead of time or need; "gave advance warning"; "was beforehand with her report"
- rise in rate or price; "The stock market gained 24 points today"
- develop in a positive way; "He progressed well in school"; "My plants are coming along"; "Plans are shaping up"
同義詞：progress, come on, come along, get on, get along, shape up,
- increase or raise; "boost the voltage in an electrical circuit"
- develop further; "We are advancing technology every day"
- bring forward for consideration or acceptance; "advance an argument"
- obtain advantages, such as points, etc.; "The home team was gaining ground"; "After defeating the Knicks, the Blazers pulled ahead of the Lakers in the battle for the number-one playoff berth in the Western Conference"
同義詞：gain, win, pull ahead, make headway, get ahead, gain ground,
- move forward, also in the metaphorical sense; "Time marches on"
同義詞：progress, pass on, move on, march on, go on,
- cause to move forward; "Can you move the car seat forward?"
- move forward; "we have to advance clocks and watches when we travel eastward"
- pay in advance; "Can you advance me some money?"
- give a promotion to or assign to a higher position; "John was kicked upstairs when a replacement was hired"; "Women tend not to advance in the major law firms"; "I got promoted after many years of hard work"
同義詞：promote, upgrade, kick upstairs, raise, elevate,
- contribute to the progress or growth of; "I am promoting the use of computers in the classroom"
同義詞：promote, boost, further, encourage,
- the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
同義詞：progress, progression, procession, advancement, forward motion, onward motion,
- increase in price or value; "the news caused a general advance on the stock market"
- a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others; "she rejected his advances"
同義詞：overture, approach, feeler,
- a change for the better; progress in development
- a movement forward; "he listened for the progress of the troops"
- an amount paid before it is earned
- advanceとは意味：１advance n.(1) 前進, 行進; 進歩; 昇進; 事前に行なうこと.【動詞＋】◆Research has accelerated these advances. 研究のおかげでこれらの進行が早められている◆Snow has checked the army's advance. 雪が軍隊の前進をはばんでいる◆encourage the advance of science 科學の進歩を...
advanced 中文, advance copy 中文, advance guard 中文, advance sheets 中文, advance man 中文, advame freight 中文, advancd feed tape 中文, advancd national radio data service 中文, advancde carcinoma of stomach 中文, advancde stage of cracking 中文, advance a 中文, advance a line 中文, advance a new theory 中文, advance a position 中文,