音標：[ əd'ventʃə ] 讀音:
過去式:adventured 完成式:adventured 名詞複數:adventures 進行式:adventuring
- Adventure stories fired his imagination .
- He talked of his adventure all day long .
- This adventure was a useful lesson .
- He adventured to go outdoors after his illness .
- Such a lot of adventures we're having !
- He loves learning , adventure , music .
- There are such lots of adventures out in the fields !
- So in reality it was a mock adventure .
- The luckless adventure made earnshaw furious .
- He has sailed the seven seas in search of adventure ..
- a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful)
同義詞：escapade, risky venture, dangerous undertaking,
- take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome; "When you buy these stocks you are gambling"
同義詞：gamble, chance, risk, hazard, take chances, run a risk, take a chance,
- put at risk; "I will stake my good reputation for this"
同義詞：venture, hazard, stake, jeopardize,