音標：[ 'ɛəriəl ] 發音:
- The birds perched upon the television aerial .
- The birds perched on the television aerial .
- Position the aerial for the best reception .
- So a separate rotating aerial is used for that purpose .
- The maritime passage was a good augury for the aerial passage .
- Scanning in declination may be achieved by tilting the aerial system .
- The commonplace is just that light, impalpable, aerial essence .
- Interpretation of features seen in aerial photographs is also helpful .
- For this we developed two new devices, rockets and aerial mines .
- The radome causes an angular displacement of the tracking aerial polar diagram .
- a pass to a receiver downfield from the passer
- an electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals
同義詞：antenna, transmitting aerial,
- characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air; "figures light and aeriform come unlooked for and melt away"- Thomas Carlyle; "aerial fancies"; "an airy apparition"; "physical rather than ethereal forms"
同義詞：aeriform, airy, aery, ethereal,
loop aerial 中文, aerial farming 中文, aerial wire 中文, aerial car 中文, aerial barrage 中文, aerial mosaic 中文, frame aerial 中文, aerial navigation 中文, aerial torpedo 中文, aerhemoctonia 中文, aeri- 中文, aeria 中文, aeria observation post 中文, aeria sign post 中文, aerial ectrophotography 中文, aerial (or antenna) 中文, aerial (photographicoverage 中文, aerial ace 中文,