- A fair amount of theoretical and experimental work has been devoted at this agency to a better understanding of nonstationary aerodynamics .
- This discussion of steady-state aerodynamics not only outlines sources of textbook material, but also provides an insight into the relatedness to other factors .
- The centennial development of airplane and aerodynamics
- Aerodynamics - concepts , quantities and symbols - aircraft geometry
- I can ' t maintain . he ' s all over my aerodynamics
- The aerodynamics investigation of the joined - wing configuration
- Railway applications - aerodynamics - symbols and units
- Review experimental research of insect flying aerodynamics
- The aerodynamics points of high speed trains
- The principle of aerodynamics can be used in many ways
- the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of gases (especially air) and their effects on bodies in the flow
conventional aerodynamics 中文, theoretical aerodynamics 中文, environmental aerodynamics 中文, static aerodynamics 中文, dynamic aerodynamics 中文, hypersonic aerodynamics 中文, rotor aerodynamics 中文, aerodynamics range 中文, cosmical aerodynamics 中文, aerodynamically-shaped 中文, aerodynamicbalance 中文, aerodynamicbearing 中文, aerodynamicist 中文, aerodynamicquality 中文, aerodynamics accelerator 中文, aerodynamics at very high altitudes 中文, aerodynamics balance 中文, aerodynamics engineer 中文,