音標：[ i:s'θetik ] 發音:用"aesthetic"造句"aesthetic"怎麼讀"aesthetic"的同義詞"aesthetic" meaning
- This is the aesthetics subordinated to politics .
- His aesthetic ideas were his own .
- The observation is an outstanding aesthetic attraction .
- The aesthetic results were poor .
- Collins had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me .
- Collines had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me .
- He was indefatigable in his lectures on the aesthetics of love .
- He is given to viewing life as if it were an aesthetic spectacle .
- Most americans have been exposed to the aesthetic of japanese design .
- The pale green dome making the aesthetic protest in the solitude of sky .
- concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste; "the aesthetic faculties"; "an aesthetic person"; "aesthetic feeling"; "the illustrations made the book an aesthetic success"
同義詞：esthetic, aesthetical, esthetical,
- relating to or dealing with the subject of aesthetics; "aesthetic values"
- aesthetically pleasing; "an artistic flower arrangement"
- (philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is beautiful; "he despised the esthetic of minimalism"