讀音:用"affect to"造句"affect to"怎麼讀
- She adores you, and does not affect to conceal it .
- They affected to despise her .
- He paused, and examined lili attentively while she affected to rearranged the tea-cups .
- With all his conceit and extravagance he is not so rich, i fancy, as he affects to be .
- He was nice in his eating, uncertain in his hours; fond of his child, though affecting to slight it .
- I have never known much good done by those who affected to trade for the public good .
- Every time didlum came he affected to be doing them a favour by buying the thing at all .
- One part of the ship was flooding but no one else was aware, or affected to be aware, of the danger .
- Some of mr. whitefield's enemies affected to suppose that he would apply these collections to his own private emolument .
- On factors affected to the flatness of asphalt road
affect fantasyy 中文, affected manners 中文, affected limb 中文, affecting tackling 中文, affected tears 中文, appropriate affect 中文, affect spasms 中文, adversely affect 中文, affected people 中文, affect the price 中文, affect the situation as a whole 中文, affect the temperature 中文, affect the urethra 中文, affect the work adversely 中文, affect with strong emotion 中文, affect zone 中文, affectation 中文, affected 中文,