音標：[ ə'fɔ:d ] 發音:用"afford"造句"afford"怎麼讀"afford"的同義詞"afford" meaning
- We cannot afford to sleep away our life .
- What she has said affords much food for thought .
- We can afford to buy a house between us .
- Senator javits could not afford to miss .
- You can't afford to give a condemnation .
- The devils could afford to take their time !
- Your letter has afforded me much pleasure .
- I couldn't afford to lose anyone .
- We can afford to overlook minor offences .
- I can not afford to run a car on my salary .
- be able to spare or give up; "I can''t afford to spend two hours with this person"
- be the cause or source of; "He gave me a lot of trouble"; "Our meeting afforded much interesting information"
- afford access to; "the door opens to the patio"; "The French doors give onto a terrace"
- have the financial means to do something or buy something; "We can''t afford to send our children to college"; "Can you afford this car?"
- affordとは意味：afford v. (…する)余裕がある; 與える; 耐える.【副詞１】◆I can easily afford two or three days away from work. 2,3 日なら容易に仕事を休めます◆I cannot afford it financially. 経済的にその余裕がない◆We can hardly afford to neglect it. 投げやりにしておけない...