音標：[ ə'genst, ə'geinst ] 發音:用"against"造句"against" in a sentence"against"怎麼讀
- The wind packed the snow against the wall .
- Her lack of experience told against her .
- That's part of my case against marriage .
- Vaccination immunizes people against smallpox .
- She harboured resentment against her stepmother .
- It was the son who proceeded against his father .
- One cannot guard against every peril .
- The crowds were pressing against the barriers .
- The journal rubs against the bearing surface .
- The trucks piled up against each other .