音標：[ ə'genst, ə'geinst ] 發音:用"against"造句"against"怎麼讀
- The wind packed the snow against the wall .
- Her lack of experience told against her .
- That's part of my case against marriage .
- Vaccination immunizes people against smallpox .
- She harboured resentment against her stepmother .
- It was the son who proceeded against his father .
- One cannot guard against every peril .
- The crowds were pressing against the barriers .
- The journal rubs against the bearing surface .
- The trucks piled up against each other .
- againstとは意味：against prep. …に反対して; …と向かいあって; …にもたれかかって.【副詞】◆I am dead against the use of nuclear weapons. 核兵器の使用には斷固反対である◆He was leaning right against the glass. まともにそのガラス張りにもたれかかっていた◆I'm very much against smoking...