音標：[ 'eidʒid ] 發音:用"aged"造句"aged"怎麼讀"aged"的同義詞"aged" meaning
- Old age has not dimmed her memory .
- Children under five years of age are not charged .
- The average age of the boys here is ten .
- Old age disabled him for hard labour .
- He is laying aside money for his old age .
- Each person of adult age was called upon .
- That is the age of political chaos .
- For truly great men , look to this age alone .
- His age differs by two years from your own .
- Youth only recognizes age by fits and starts .
- people who are old collectively; "special arrangements were available for the aged"
- (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged'' is pronounced as one syllable)
- of wines, fruit, cheeses; having reached a desired or final condition; (`aged'' pronounced as one syllable); "mature well-aged cheeses"
- advanced in years; (`aged'' is pronounced as two syllables); "aged members of the society"; "elderly residents could remember the construction of the first skyscraper"; "senior citizen"
同義詞：elderly, older, senior,
- having attained a specific age; (`aged'' is pronounced as one syllable); "aged ten"; "ten years of age"
- at an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable); "aged rocks"
- agedとは意味：aged adj. …歳の; 年をとっている.【副詞】◆the most aged of the three centenarians 3 人の百歳以上の人の中の最年長者◆prematurely aged 実際の年齢よりも早く年をとった◆My grandfather is very aged now. 祖父は大変な高齢です.【＋前置詞】◆He is aged between 35 and 40. ...