音標：[ eim ] 讀音:
過去式:aimed 完成式:aimed 名詞複數:aims 進行式:aiming
- Distinction is the thing to be aimed at .
- I aim by sound and i am an expert shot .
- He exposed the true aims of the war .
- They exposed the true aims of the war .
- She aims at perfection in everything she does .
- He aimed the ball into the net, but missed .
- These aims will be carried out through to the end .
- Our original aims have been lost sight of .
- We must aim for world peace in the long term .
- Various authors have stressed different aims .
- the action of directing something at an object; "he took aim and fired"
- the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable); "the sole object of her trip was to see her children"
同義詞：object, objective, target,
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions; "his intent was to provide a new translation"; "good intentions are not enough"; "it was created with the conscious aim of answering immediate needs"; "he made no secret of his designs"
同義詞：purpose, intent, intention, design,
- the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies
- have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
同義詞：draw a bead on, aspire, shoot for,
- propose or intend; "I aim to arrive at noon"
同義詞：purpose, purport, propose,
- specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public
- direct (a remark) toward an intended goal; "She wanted to aim a pun"
- move into a desired direction of discourse; "What are you driving at?"
- intend (something) to move towards a certain goal; "He aimed his fists towards his opponent''s face"; "criticism directed at her superior"; "direct your anger towards others, not towards yourself"
同義詞：target, place, direct, point,
- point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards; "Please don''t aim at your little brother!"; "He trained his gun on the burglar"; "Don''t train your camera on the women"; "Take a swipe at one''s opponent"
同義詞：take, train, take aim, direct,