發音:用"air force"造句"air force" in a sentence"air force"怎麼讀"air force"的同義詞
- The air force rendezvoused over southern england .
- The air force must do its best to cover both situations .
- He enlisted with the air force to fight against the enemy .
- We were alive. we had beaten the german air force .
- The task force still had to face the enemy's air force .
- Valuable facilities would be afforded to russian air forces .
- We dismissed his air force and forgot his t-33s .
- The german air forces would be virtually swept from the skies .
- The british air fighting force is called the royal air force .
- This was a recognizable disaster to the german air force .
- the airborne branch of a country''s armed forces