發音:用"air in"造句"air in"怎麼讀
- She sighed for the air in the countryside .
- Grain must be aired in the sun before it can be stored .
- There is air in every crack and hole on this earth .
- The air in the room was heavy .
- They will be wanting a change of air in paradise .
- Her smile is a breath of fresh air in this gloomy office .
- The police fired into the air in an attempt to disperse the crowd .
- The lack of air in the bulb prevents the filament from burning up .
- The lethal power of the air in u-boat warfare was yet to come .
- When the winds are light, the air in a valley becomes stagnant and stratified .