音標：[ ɛə ] 發音:
過去式:aired 完成式:aired 名詞複數:airs 進行式:airing
- He was a london boy, with a loutish air .
- Open the window and let in some fresh air .
- The notes of the air throbbed deep and full .
- Mr. knightley's air is so remarkably good .
- She sighed for the air in the countryside .
- There were now several schemes in the air .
- The air flow was regarded as quasi-laminar .
- He took a deep draught of air into his lungs .
- He will be pleased to have a change of air .
- The foggy air was full of chill menace .
- travel via aircraft; "air travel involves too much waiting in airports"; "if you''ve time to spare go by air"
同義詞：air travel, aviation,
- a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing; "an air of mystery"; "the house had a neglected air"; "an atmosphere of defeat pervaded the candidate''s headquarters"; "the place had an aura of romance"
- medium for radio and television broadcasting; "the program was on the air from 9 til midnight"; "the president used the airwaves to take his message to the people"
- a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence; "she was humming an air from Beethoven"
同義詞：tune, melody, strain, melodic line, line, melodic phrase,
- the mass of air surrounding the Earth; "there was great heat as the comet entered the atmosphere"; "it was exposed to the air"
- the region above the ground; "her hand stopped in mid air"; "he threw the ball into the air"
- a slight wind (usually refreshing); "the breeze was cooled by the lake"; "as he waited he could feel the air on his neck"
同義詞：breeze, zephyr, gentle wind,
- a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing; the stuff that the wind consists of; "air pollution"; "a smell of chemicals in the air"; "open a window and let in some air"; "I need some fresh air"
- once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
同義詞：vent, ventilate, air out,
- expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry; "Air linen"
- make public; "She aired her opinions on welfare"
同義詞：publicize, publicise, bare,
- broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
同義詞：send, broadcast, beam, transmit,
- be broadcast; "This show will air Saturdays at 2 P.M."
- expose to fresh air; "aerate your old sneakers"
同義詞：air out, aerate,
- airとは意味：１air n.(1) 空気, 大気; そよ風; 空中; 戸外; 流布; 制空権.【動詞＋】◆admit air (室內に)空気を入れる◆beat the air 空を打つ, むだ骨を折る◆The air conditioner was blowing cold air against my back. エアコンは私の背中に冷たい風を吹きつけていた◆breathe foul air よごれた空気を吸...