音標：[ 'eəlain ] 讀音:
- The number gives the number of different airlines .
- I went through a silent struggle there at the airlines .
- There are two airlines offering flights from a2 to b2 .
- The airline pulled out all the stops to get him there in time .
- Airlines took the view that stowaway incidents should not happen .
- The airline guaranteed that proper adoption procedures would be followed .
- He had seen airline liquor in stewardesses' apartments before .
- Airline tickets for long-distance flights were favorite buys by credit card thieves .
- Most people who thought about airports did so in terms of airlines and airplanes .
- Cabin cleaners are among the lowest paid and least skilled airline employees .