音標：[ ə'lɑ:m ] 發音:
過去式:alarmed 完成式:alarmed 名詞複數:alarms 進行式:alarming
- My sense of alarm thus dispelled .
- They were alarmed by a sudden air attack .
- Still, i don't want to alarm jane unduly .
- She changed into alarm in another moment .
- Japanese leaders were equally alarmed .
- There are also a few fake fire alarms .
- The incident has led to more alarms .
- Sometimes she took alarm at her candour .
- He has set his alarm clock for ten am .
- The fire alarmed the whole neighbourhood .
- a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
同義詞：warning device, alarm system,
- a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
- an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
同義詞：alert, warning signal, alarum,
- fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness; "The empty house alarmed him"; "We alerted the new neighbors to the high rate of burglaries"
- fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised; "I was horrified at the thought of being late for my interview"; "The news of the executions horrified us"
同義詞：dismay, appal, appall, horrify,
alarming 中文, alarm post 中文, smoke alarm 中文, time alarm 中文, alarm gauge 中文, fog alarm 中文, air alarm 中文, alarm gun 中文, door alarm 中文, alarippu 中文, alaris 中文, alaris lamina 中文, alarko sanayii ve ticaret 中文, alarligaments 中文, alarm (in control room) 中文, alarm acknowledged 中文, alarm actuating point 中文, alarm ale 中文,