音標：[ ə'lə:t ] 發音:
過去式:alerted 完成式:alerted 名詞複數:alerts 進行式:alerting
- She was very brisk and alert .
- Her work is extraordinary rich and alert .
- A lot of people will be alert and waiting .
- The authorities were alerted to the danger .
- Feminine craft was alert to prompt it .
- A hotel alert rated everything in the book .
- She suddenly brightened into alert attention .
- We will alert operating personnel to repair .
- Hearing this , i was instantly on the alert .
- The cat is alert to every sound and movement ...
- engaged in or accustomed to close observation; "caught by a couple of alert cops"; "alert enough to spot the opportunity when it came"; "constantly alert and vigilant, like a sentinel on duty"
- mentally perceptive and responsive;"an alert mind"; "alert to the problems"; "alive to what is going on"; "awake to the dangers of her situation"; "was now awake to the reality of his predicament"
- quick and energetic; "a brisk walk in the park"; "a lively gait"; "a merry chase"; "traveling at a rattling rate"; "a snappy pace"; "a spanking breeze"
同義詞：brisk, lively, merry, rattling, snappy, spanking, zippy,
- warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness; "The empty house alarmed him"; "We alerted the new neighbors to the high rate of burglaries"
- an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
同義詞：alarm, warning signal, alarum,
- a warning serves to make you more alert to danger
- condition of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action; "bombers were put on alert during the crisis"
- alertとは意味：１alert n. 警報; 警報発令期間; 警戒(體制), 非常待機.【動詞＋】◆announce an alert 警報を発令する◆call a full alert 完全警戒體制を発令する◆call off an alert 警報を解除する◆We need to declare a nationwide alert about this disease. この病気について全國規模の警戒體制を宣...