音標：[ ˌælə'keiʃən ] 讀音:用"allocation"造句"allocation"怎麼讀
- Timber is under allocation at present .
- Traditional economics is concerned primarily with the efficient, least-cost allocation of scarce productive resources .
- They must implement reforms to reduce distortions, improve the allocation of resources, and increase domestic savings .
- The attention of political leaders and the allocation of budgetary resources have both focused almost entirely on the supply side .
- For more than a century, economics was largely concerned with problems other than growth, chiefly efficient allocation at the margin .
- He spoke a pleasant word or two about a pamphlet i had written in 1960 arguing for a large allocation of our resources to the public sector .
- For more information about allocation units , see
- Principles for transmission loss allocation and its analysis
- Water market and optimal allocation of water resources
- Tasks allocation in multistage interconnection network
- (computer science) the assignment of particular areas of a magnetic disk to particular data or instructions
- the act of distributing by allotting or apportioning; distribution according to a plan; "the apportionment of seats in the House of Representatives is based on the relative population of each state"
同義詞：allotment, apportionment, apportioning, parceling, parcelling, assignation,
- a share set aside for a specific purpose