音標：[ ə'lauəns ] 發音:
過去式:allowanced 完成式:allowanced 名詞複數:allowances 進行式:allowancing
- We must make allowances for his ignorance .
- The allowance of fresh butter was short .
- By your allowance , i 'd like to leave before you .
- Expense allowances are apt to mean fiddling .
- Married officers get extra allowances .
- I hope my foreign exchange allowance will cover it .
- Any day now her allowance would be cut off .
- Allowance should be made for the difficulties of his position .
- Her allowance is very liberal .
- You have now urged of the allowance which ought to be made for him .
- the act of allowing; "He objected to the allowance of smoking in the dining room"
- a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
同義詞：leeway, margin, tolerance,
- an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances; "an allowance for profit"
- an amount allowed or granted (as during a given period); "travel allowance"; "my weekly allowance of two eggs"; "a child''s allowance should not be too generous"
- a sum granted as reimbursement for expenses
- a reserve fund created by a charge against profits in order to provide for changes in the value of a company''s assets
同義詞：valuation reserve, valuation account, allowance account,
- put on a fixed allowance, as of food
- allowanceとは意味：allowance n. 承認, 手當, 小遣い; 支給(物); 酌量; 値引き.【動詞＋】◆They demanded a maternity allowance. 出産手當を要求した◆She gets an allowance of ￡2,000 a year from her father. 年に 2,000 ポンドの小遣いを父親からもらっている When will you get your...
expense allowance 中文, field allowance 中文, separation allowance 中文, baggage allowance 中文, family allowance 中文, traveling allowance 中文, travelling allowance 中文, finish allowance 中文, allowableoffsetincircumferentialjoints 中文, allowableperiod 中文, allowableproduction 中文, allowablerebounddeflectionvalue 中文, allowably 中文, allowance above nominal size 中文, allowance amount 中文, allowance and rebate 中文, allowance and rebates 中文,