發音:用"amino acid"造句"amino acid"怎麼讀"amino acid"的同義詞"amino acid" meaning
- The nonessential amino acids were markedly reduced .
- All proteins are fabricated of compounds known as amino acids .
- Little internalization of various amino acid transport sites occurs .
- I turn the protein in his dinner lamb chop into amino acids .
- These two amino acids derive their carbon skeletons from pyruvate .
- Several aminopeptidases complete the hydrolysis of peptides into amino acids .
- The vacuolar amino acid pool is utilized during initiation of budding .
- Alanine appears to be the preferred amino acid in the transamination .
- Arginine accumulates extensively in some plants as a soluble amino acid .
- The amino acids are lined up in proper sequence to form the desired protein .
- organic compounds containing an amino group and a carboxylic acid group; "proteins are composed of various proportions of about 20 common amino acids"