音標：[ 'ænəud ] 發音:用"anode"造句"anode"怎麼讀"anode"的同義詞"anode" meaning
- The reverse process may proceed at the anode .
- The cathode rays are always beamed on a fresh area of the anode surface .
- The applied pressure acts on a diaphragm which in turn moves the anode pin .
- It shows well-defined wavelengths which are characteristic of the structure of the metal forming the anode .
- Cyanide reductions to only 695-750 mg/l have been reported, before heavy scaling at the anode prevented further electrolysis .
- Tin - based alloy anodes for lithium ion batteries
- Specification for cast and wrought galvanic zinc anodes
- Progress on layered limno2 as anode materials of li - ion cell
- Sacrificial anode of zn - al - cd alloy - chemical analysis
- Structure and performance of lithium battery anode material li4ti5o
- a positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device
- the negatively charged terminal of a voltaic cell or storage battery that supplies current