- My own work follows this approach .
- Katydids were lamenting fall 's approach .
- He still had not the courage to approach her .
- At her approach the children ran off .
- She resented his persistent approaches .
- The cart approached at a lively trot .
- The song of birds heralds the approach of spring .
- This level is approached asymptotically .
- I saw a figure approaching in the darkness .
- We became aware of danger approaching us .
- the act of drawing spatially closer to something; "the hunter''s approach scattered the geese"
- the temporal property of becoming nearer in time; "the approach of winter"
- the event of one object coming closer to another
- of the relatively near future; "the approaching election"; "this coming Thursday"; "the forthcoming holidays"; "the upcoming spring fashions"
同義詞：coming, forthcoming, upcoming,
operational approach 中文, approaching daybreak 中文, portfolio approach 中文, approach velocity 中文, intuitive approach 中文, negotiating approach 中文, sales approach 中文, coupled approach 中文, approach table 中文, approaches to knowledge management 中文, approaches to learning 中文, approaches to science 中文, approaches to thought 中文, approachestoresearchwork 中文, approaching a deadline 中文, approaching announcing in cab 中文, approaching buoy 中文, approaching end of motorway 中文,