音標：[ ɑ:tʃ ] 讀音:用"arch"造句"arch"怎麼讀
- Arch ran around the house to the front yard .
- Tall trees arched across the river .
- The cat arched its back when it saw the dog .
- The trees arched over the river .
- Some spray would arch over the front ramp .
- Have you ever had trouble with your arches ?
- The vast arch of cloud above was strangely low .
- "he's a playful dog, lonnie," arch said .
- There is a beautiful arch there .
- Floor-beam webs have cracked in tied arch bridges .
- naughtily or annoyingly playful; "teasing and worrying with impish laughter"; "a wicked prank"
同義詞：impish, implike, mischievous, pixilated, prankish, puckish, wicked,
- expert in skulduggery; "an arch criminal"
- (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
同義詞：condescending, patronizing, patronising,
- form an arch or curve; "her back arches"; "her hips curve nicely"
- (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
- a passageway under a curved masonry construction; "they built a triumphal arch to memorialize their victory"
- a curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
- a curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening