過去式:armored 完成式:armored 進行式:armoring
- My armored divisions must be moved to the coast .
- There had been no crack in tynan's armour armor .
- Their feathers were like armor impenetrable to steel .
- At that time the ii corps consisted of the u.s. 1st armored division .
- The king was thinking of sending an armored brigade into syria .
- Astronomers have breached the powerful armor of the earth's atmosphere .
- The imperturbability of the mountains hung upon him like a suit of armor .
- The next day an armored force of patton's third army broke through from the south and relieved the town .
- About 100 troops from the second armored regiment attacked the presidential palace and the defence ministry in santiago .
- The simple truth was that elizabeth roffe had no protective shield, no armor against the terrible loneliness that engulfed her .
- armorとは意味：１armor n. 甲冑(かっちゅう), よろいかぶと; 戦車の裝甲板; 防護具; 機甲部隊.【動詞＋】◆buckle on one's armor よろいかぶとを身に著ける◆don one's armor 《文語》 甲冑を身につける They donned their armor and went forth to do battle. 甲冑を身につけて戦いに出かけた◆penetrate a t...