as a whole中文
發音:用"as a whole"造句"as a whole"怎麼讀
- We must consider these matters as a whole .
- The people as a whole are quiet .
- Let us examine the problem as a whole , not in parts only .
- All party members and the people as a whole are full of vigour .
- Total labor productivity rises in the economy as a whole .
- The allowances were for the benefit of the family as a whole .
- The french nation as a whole calmly accepted their necessity .
- A sol considered as a whole cannot have a net charge .
- This staff prepares publicity campaigns for the chain as a whole .
- I can't sell it as a whole till i've bought of you .
whole brothers 中文, whole gale 中文, whole mushrooms 中文, whole cauliflower 中文, whole marigold 中文, whole range 中文, whole event 中文, whole blood aptt 中文, powdered whole milk 中文, as a token of 中文, as a tree falls so shall it lie 中文, as a ual survey 中文, as a viewer i’m in classy company 中文, as a white page in my soul 中文, as a whole = in general 中文, as a you sows, so shall you reap 中文, as a young man 中文, as above 中文,