- I've hung round and looked like an ass .
- He is not such an ass as they make him .
- A mule is a cross between a horse and an ass .
- He's rather an ass in some ways .
- One's an ass to leave paris .
- She's been breaking her ass for this organization .
- An ass endures his burden but not more than his burden .
- So abraham rose early in the morning and saddled his ass .
- Ergothionine is found in the ampullary glands of horse and jack ass .
- An ass and an ox, fastened to the same yoke, were drawing a wagon .
- slang for sexual intercourse
同義詞：fuck, fucking, screw, screwing, nooky, nookie, piece of ass, piece of tail, roll in the hay, shag, shtup,
- hardy and sure-footed animal smaller and with longer ears than the horse
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
同義詞：buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny,
- a pompous fool
- assとは意味：ass n. ロバ; ばか.【動詞＋】◆breed asses ロバを飼育する◆load an ass ロバに荷を負わせる◆Don't make an ass of yourself. ばかなまねをするな◆play the ass ばかなまねをする.【＋動詞】◆I heard an ass bray. ロバが鳴いているのが聞こえた.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆He is a complete ass. ま...