音標：[ ə'ses ] 讀音:用"assess"造句"assess"怎麼讀"assess"的同義詞
- They assess his house at 15,000 yuan .
- Assess all extremities affected by the cast .
- In reality, however, such charges are not assessed .
- His annual income was assessed at ten thousand dollars .
- Then it was their turn to assess bethune's work .
- Mel's mind was speculating, assessing possibilities .
- I can assess the depth of a possible relationship with him .
- The pathogenicity of the other organisms has not been assessed .
- He tried to assess the veracity of the three legislators .
- Measurement of cage speed can be used to assess the amount of sliding .
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of; "I will have the family jewels appraised by a professional"; "access all the factors when taking a risk"
同義詞：measure, evaluate, valuate, appraise, value,
- estimate the value of (property) for taxation; "Our house hasn''t been assessed in years"
- set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- charge (a person or a property) with a payment, such as a tax or a fine