音標：[ ə'sistəns ] 發音:用"assistance"造句"assistance" in a sentence"assistance"怎麼讀"assistance"的同義詞
- Assistance in diagnosis is provided by serology .
- Please call if you require assistance .
- You are unable to render me the least assistance .
- We are thankful to you for all your assistance .
- She owes her beauty to artificial assistance .
- He called out loudly for assistance without moving .
- Military assistance was out of vogue .
- We are thankful to you for all your assistance ..
- I cannot weather this storm without assistance .
- I can not move this piano without assistance .
- the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose; "he gave me an assist with the housework"; "could not walk without assistance"; "rescue party went to their aid"; "offered his help in unloading"
同義詞：aid, assist, help,
- a resource; "visual aids in teaching"