at daggers drawn中文翻譯
讀音:用"at daggers drawn"造句"at daggers drawn"怎麼讀
- I did n't expect them to be at daggers drawn over such a trivial thing .
- She ' s at daggers drawn with her colleagues
- He and his partner are at daggers drawn
- The fight between them persisted nearly one century at daggers drawn , which tells us that the best way to develop oneself is to learn from others " strong points to offset one ' s weakness
- Coming out of the hut into the damp , dark night , konovnitsyn frowned , partly from his headache getting worse , and partly from the disagreeable thought that occurred to him of the stir this would make in all the nest of influential persons on the staff ; of its effect on bennigsen in particular , who since the battle of tarutino had been at daggers drawn with kutuzov ; of the suppositions and discussions and orders and counter - orders
- Bertha supple told that once to edy boardman , a deliberate lie , when she was black out at daggers drawn with gerty the girl chums had of course their little tiffs from time to time like the rest of mortals and she told her not let on whatever she did that it was her that told her or she d never speak to her again