at the bank中文
發音:用"at the bank"造句"at the bank"怎麼讀
- He has been at the bank longer than anyone else .
- The river is eating away at the bank .
- Police are investigating a break-in at the bank .
- I received a letter from my trustee at the bank .
- The checks must be signed in front of the cashier at the bank .
- She simply walked into a job at the bank as soon as she graduated .
- Bruce had been serving as section head at the bank of america for over a year .
- Everything about her and about her home suggested excellent taste helped by endless money at the bank .
- He holds an important position at the bank
- I think we should ought to stop at the bank