- The axle does n't work smoothly. it needs oiling .
- The mechanic greased the car's axle .
- He had to repair the wagon, grease the axles .
- Frank abandoned his axle as the heat in it died .
- In an electric car possibly one or more batteries will be situated near each axle .
- Narrow gauge mine car open type wheel assembly axles
- Sensor in installed on car top wheel and axle
- Axles for railway cars - types and basic dimensions
- Axles for railway rolling stock - dimensional requirements
- Gear tooths broken analysis of heave - duty output gear axle
- axleとは意味：axle n. (車輪の)心棒, 車軸; 駆動軸.【動詞＋】◆replace a broken axle 折れた車軸を取り換える.【＋動詞】◆The axle revolves a thousand times per second. この車軸は 1 秒に 1,000 回転する.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆a broken axle 折れた車軸◆a car axle 車の駆動軸◆the front axl...