音標：[ 'beibi ] 發音：
過去式:babied 完成式:babied 名詞複數:babies 進行式:babying
- The baby was dressed in a gay little suit .
- The baby threw its food on the floor .
- The baby has come out of his slump .
- A small baby has no concept of right and wrong .
- She is not a baby . give her the key .
- Would you like me to give the baby a carry ?
- She farmed out the baby with her mother .
- The baby was the darling of his parents .
- The baby doubled its weight in a year .
- Their baby is their pride and joy .
- a project of personal concern to someone; "this project is his baby"
- a very young mammal; "baby rabbits"
- (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- an unborn child; a human fetus; "I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby"; "it was great to feel my baby moving about inside"
- an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
- treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let''s not mollycoddle our students!"
同義詞：pamper, featherbed, cosset, cocker, coddle, mollycoddle, spoil, indulge,