音標：[ bæg ] 發音:
過去式:bagged 完成式:bagged 名詞複數:bags 進行式:bagging
- Oh dear ! the travelling bag has been left behind .
- Dr. nicholas looked around for his bag .
- He fitted the map snugly into the bag .
- Let me have a feel inside the bag .
- Have you got any unexposed films in the bag ?
- Your bag is on top of my suitcase .
- She sent a little girl to fetch her bag .
- The tourist attached labels to all his bags .
- The competition entries were a very mixed bag .
- These plastic bags have suffocated enough people .
- an activity that you like or at which you are superior; "chemistry is not my cup of tea"; "his bag now is learning to play golf"; "marriage was scarcely his dish"
同義詞：cup of tea, dish,
- mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes; "he carried his small bag onto the plane with him"
同義詞：traveling bag, travelling bag, grip, suitcase,
- a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a comb"
同義詞：handbag, pocketbook, purse,
- a place that the runner must touch before scoring; "he scrambled to get back to the bag"
- an ugly or ill-tempered woman; "he was romancing the old bag for her money"
- the quantity of game taken in a particular period (usually by one person); "his bag included two deer"
- the quantity that a bag will hold; "he ate a large bag of popcorn"
- capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- put into a bag; "The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries"
- take unlawfully
- bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
- hang loosely, like an empty bag
- bagとは意味：bag n. 袋, バッグ, かばん; 《英口語》 ズボン; 獲物; 群れ; 《英口語》 どっさり.【動詞＋】◆bang a paper bag 紙の袋をパンと破る◆I checked my bags at the ticket counter. 切符売場にバッグを預けた◆empty a bag 袋を空ける◆The hunters got a good bag. ハンターたちは獲物をたっぷり取った...