音標：[ 'bælkəni ] 發音:
- The balcony juts out over the street .
- The balconies of the houses look out on the plaza .
- She drew me onto the balcony .
- Our garden is overlooked from the neighbour 's balcony .
- Each upstairs room opened on a balcony shaded by an overhanging roof .
- The burglars had used skeleton keys or entered over the balcony .
- From these high stone balconies there was a splendid view of the river .
- The two little sisters had carried the canaries in their cage out on the balcony .
- He was standing on the balcony of the saloon and his face was in deep shadow .
- The five of us walk out through the balcony and into the courtyard before the theatre .
- a platform projecting from the wall of a building and surrounded by a balustrade or railing or parapet
- an upper floor projecting from the rear over the main floor in an auditorium
- balconyとは意味：balcony n. 中二階, バルコニー.【＋動詞】◆The balcony overlooks the sea. そのバルコニーから海が見渡せる.【前置詞＋】◆address a large crowd from a balcony バルコニーから大群集に呼びかける◆go out on a balcony バルコニーに出る◆French doors open onto a balcony. フ...