讀音:用"bargain for"造句"bargain for"怎麼讀
- I did not bargain for that .
- She got more than she had bargained for .
- There she bargained for some land .
- They went more slowly than ralph had bargained for .
- Nixon made more news than he bargained for .
- But then something happened that they hadn't bargained for .
- They decide to go with hawk-eye to bargain for cora's release .
- The wife of lieutenant-governor does not bargain for such an experience .
- Had i been articulate about my ultimate aspirations, no doubt someone would have told me what i was bargaining for .
- What a waste of time to bargain for everything
bargains 中文, bargaining 中文, bargaining skill 中文, buying bargains 中文, plea bargain 中文, good bargain 中文, bargaining agent 中文, surface bargaining 中文, bargaining policy 中文, bargain cost 中文, bargain counter 中文, bargain day 中文, bargain element in stock option 中文, bargain element in stock options 中文, bargain for cash 中文, bargain for the coming out 中文, bargain goods 中文, bargain house 中文,