be a friend中文
發音:用"be a friend"造句"be a friend" in a sentence"be a friend"怎麼讀
- A friend in need is a friend indeed .
- As to whether i am a friend of the greeks you may readily know .
- A friend is a friend , a foe is a foe ; one must clearly distinguish a friend from a foe .
- That rich lady is a friend of the arts; she provides money for concerts in the town .
- Mrs. brandley had been a friend of miss mavisham's before the time of her seclusion .
- You are very kind to offer . a friend in need is a friend indeed . now let me make a choice among them .
- Nim had known walter talbot jr., an only son, almost as long as he had been a friend of the dead chief .
- He is a friend of mine , so if you mention my name , he 'll give you a good deal on a watch . they have a great selection .
- In the pit is a friend of mine , i took the photo
- But you were a friend and more when i needed one
friend pin 中文, esteemed friend 中文, friend the 中文, great friends 中文, best friend 中文, childhood friends 中文, disney friends 中文, entertaining friends 中文, reading friends 中文, be a fool or a madman 中文, be a fool to 中文, be a fool to oneself 中文, be a fool to sth 中文, be a forlorn soul 中文, be a good cook 中文, be a good example for 中文, be a good sport 中文, be a good talker 中文,