讀音:用"be bewildered"造句"be bewildered"怎麼讀
- His fluid black eyes were bewildered .
- Mrs mountstuart is bewildered .
- Men accustomed to struggling for survival against the elements and indians were bewildered by politicians , bankers and businessmen .
- Jane : i am bewildered , sir , but i am certainly not afraid
- When the farmers visited the city for the first time , they were bewildered by its complicated traffic system
- " when he raises himself up , the mighty fear ; because of the crashing they are bewildered
伯41 : 25他一起來、勇士都驚恐心里慌亂、便都昏迷。
- Your language is enigmatical , sir : but though i am bewildered , i am certainly not afraid
- We ) vehemently disagree with these statements and are bewildered and saddened if he indeed made such comments .
“ （我們）強烈反對這些言論，如果他真的做了這樣的評論，我們對此表示困惑和傷心。 ”
- Later when they have discovered the identities , they are bewildered , finally they successfully break the barrier and get together
- Van nistelrooy ' s advisers say they are bewildered by ferguson ' s rather vague comments about a " couple of incidents in training " damaging team spirit
- 更多例句： 1 2
bewilder 中文, bewildering 中文, bewildered 中文, bewildering array 中文, surprise and bewilder 中文, be bewildered by 中文, surprised and bewildered 中文, the most bewildering thing 中文, be better 中文, be better at doing sth 中文, be better of 中文, be better off 中文, be better than; surpass 中文, be bewitched 中文, be bewitched; be possessed 中文, be beyond 中文, be beyond criticism 中文,