讀音:用"be still"造句"be still"怎麼讀
- He is alive -- his heart is still beating .
- Technical breakdowns are still too numerous .
- The work is still in manuscript .
- One of them is still working very hard .
- You see, they are still a bit startled .
- The flowers are still crisp and turgid .
- We can not help thinking he is still alive .
- Fishing is still the main industry there .
- The boatmen were still arranging the luggage .
- There are still some defects in our work .
still adj 中文, still harder 中文, still picture 中文, still pipes 中文, action still 中文, still photos 中文, still searching 中文, dock still 中文, still play 中文, be steeped in crime 中文, be steeped to the lips 中文, be steeped to the lips in 中文, be stern to sb 中文, be sticky about doing sth 中文, be still busy 中文, be still effective 中文, be still emotionally attached 中文, be still for the presence of the lord 中文,